This really is turning into a bad training for me. Its just 2 weeks ago that I got sick, and now I have the colds and cough again. I'm supposed to be at the 30k/wk now and my 8k run yesterday was forced-run. I really didn't have it in me yesterday, but I really pushed it. Its good that my condition didn't get worse today, but I did have a feeling of shortness of breath this morning, but its probably due to the cough. I'll be observing this today.
Also, I think what I did yesterday to recover from running even with a sickly feeling helped, enough that I don't feel any worse today:
1. full body stretch post-run
2. ate 3 bread immediately with peanut butter and Honey Stinger
3. ate another set of rice plus lots of liquid (coconut juice and Gatorade)
4. slept for about 2 hours
5. worn my More Miles compression socks (for 8 hours)
6. drank plenty of water the whole day
7. slept earlier than usual
I hope to clear my cough in 2 days, this means my next run would be Wednesday. I will start to drink plenty of liquids and eat well. As it is, if its really long distance training that's causing my sickness, I have no choice but to delay it.